Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Flawless
By: Sara Shepard
Pages: 352
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Second book in the Pretty Little Liars series

   Spencer stole her sister's boyfriend. Aria is brokenhearted over her English teacher. Emily likes her new friend Maya . . . as much more than a friend. Hanna's obsession with looking flawless is making her sick. And their most horrible secret yet is so scandalous that the truth would ruin them forever.

   And why shouldn't I tell? They deserve to lose it all. With every crumpled note, wicked IM, and vindictive text message I send, I'll be taking these pretty little liars down. Trust me, I've got enough dirt to bury them alive.

   I am not sure why, but I found this a book a little less interesting than the first one. The whole time I was reading the first book I was interested in what was going to happen, but this one bored me at times. It wasn't until I read quite a bit, that the book started to get good.
   I found it hard to write a review for this book, why? Because, it is quite forgettable. The characters start to become more vain and self absorbed, and at times a little crazy. A still kept me on the edge of my seat, though. You never knew when he or she would text or leave a note.
   But, like I said earlier, some of the best parts don't come til' closer to the end. That is when things start to get good. I am looking forward to reading the third book, I hope it is a little better than this one.
             I give it three and a half out of five hearts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you thought about this book! Please post a comment!!