Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Kissed by an Angel
By: Elizabeth Chandler
Pages: 704
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing

    When her boyfriend, Tristan, died, Ivy thought she'd lost everything, even her faith in angels. But now she's discovered that he's her guardian angel — his presence so strong that she can feel the touch of his hand, the beat of his heart. Ivy needs Tristan now more than ever because he knows she's in terrible danger. Only Ivy's guardian angel can save her now that his killer is after her.
   But if Tristan rescues Ivy, his mission on earth will be finished, and he must leave her behind forever. Will saving Ivy mean losing her just when he's finally reached her again?
   One of my favorites, Kissed by an Angel. I have never really been into reading mystery suspense type stories, until I got my hands on this book. Chandler from the very beginning had my attention captured. I kept guessing and guessing, trying to figure out who was the bad guy. Chandler kept the identity of the villain pretty well hidden til' the end. At times you thought it was one person and sometimes you thought it was someone else!
   I loved Tristan and Ivy's relationship! They made the cutest couple, you can't help but feel heartache when Tristan dies. Chandler kept me on the edge of my seat every single page. As the end was drawing near I was flipping pages like no other. It was so intense! This book was very different than most books I have read. I just can't say it enough, "I love this book!"
                I give it a FIVE out of five hearts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you thought about this book! Please post a comment!!